How to make green water for breeding red worm
water 1 tank no chlorine
urea fertilizer and science fertilizer formula 16-20-0 or 16-16-16
finely bran or chicken food.
leavening single cell algae.
male and female breeder red worm.
How to make green water
1. mix urea fertilizer and science fertilizer in water 1 bowl.
2. put finely bran or chicken food in water mix fertilizer.
3. wait sedimentation or wait 1 day
4. pour mix water to water 1 tank you prepare before this ( pour mix water only )
5. pour leaven green water and stir to combine.
6. set leave sunny 5 days. stir frequently water will gradually green.
7. case have ammonia smell.ฺdo blow oxygen to the smell out